The Jensen Lakes community rink opens TOMORROW, December 18th!
– The rink is located just south of the future beach house; access to the rink is via a pedestrian gravel pathway directly across from Joseph Demko School.
– The rink is open from 7am to 10pm daily, the lights will be turned on daily from 4pm to 10pm.
– Current provincial Covid-19 regulations apply including: a maximum occupancy of 10 people, masks must be worn at all times, social distancing is required, and no hockey/ringette is permitted).
– There is absolutely no vehicles permitted on site. Parking is available on the street adjacent to the rink.
– Detailed rink usage rules are posted on site.
– A crew that will maintain the ice once per week and shovels have been provided for residents to use.
– Click the link for the City of St. Albert current outdoor rink policies https://stalbert.ca/rec/facilities/sports/rinks/
We hope you all enjoy the rink and please maintain a safe distance at all times. Please also be respectful to your fellow residents.
Share some photos while enjoying the ice! Tag us @jensenlakes
If you have any concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org