Welcome to the Jensen Lakes Homeowners Association
The Jensen Lakes Homeowners Association would like to welcome you to the community. We are excited to see the community continue to develop and are pleased that you have chosen to make Jensen Lakes home. We look forward to sharing this great community with you.
THE GOLDEN RULE
For close to 100 years, Melcor’s key guiding principle has been the Golden Rule – treating others as you would like to be treated.
We extend this principle to our relationships with our employees, business partners, shareholders and all stakeholders. Our code of conduct includes ZERO tolerance for discrimination, harassment or violence towards our employees.
Inappropriate language, physical or verbal abuse and aggressive or offensive written communication with our employees by outside parties will not be tolerated and will not be responded to.
We are proud of our exceptional team of professionals who are dedicated to building you amazing, amenity rich communities that are maintained for long-term enjoyment of residents and that enrich community spirit through HOA organized events.
Jensen Lakes Homeowner Association 2021 Annual Membership Fees are now due.
Membership is mandatory and cannot be opted out of. Fees are for the future operations and maintenance of the Park Lake and Facility.
The 2021 Notice HERE Includes a breakdown of operating costs for the 2021 year.
Invoices have just been sent to the mail house and should be received shortly.
Residents can logon to their account HERE anytime to view Payments due/paid, or change their contact information.
The Jensen Lakes community rink opens TOMORROW, December 18th!
– The rink is located just south of the future beach house; access to the rink is via a pedestrian gravel pathway directly across from Joseph Demko School.
– The rink is open from 7am to 10pm daily, the lights will be turned on daily from 4pm to 10pm.
– Current provincial Covid-19 regulations apply including: a maximum occupancy of 10 people, masks must be worn at all times, social distancing is required, and no hockey/ringette is permitted).
– There is absolutely no vehicles permitted on site. Parking is available on the street adjacent to the rink.
– Detailed rink usage rules are posted on site.
– A crew that will maintain the ice once per week and shovels have been provided for residents to use.
– Click the link for the City of St. Albert current outdoor rink policies https://stalbert.ca/rec/facilities/sports/rinks/
We hope you all enjoy the rink and please maintain a safe distance at all times. Please also be respectful to your fellow residents.
Share some photos while enjoying the ice! Tag us @jensenlakes
If you have any concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org